Overall facts about Chaldean Numerology
- It’s a proven ancient science of numbers based on sound vibrations
- It’s a unique system of numbers shared and used by the Hebrews
- It’s traced back to October 4004 BCE when history first records
- It’s a universal system to all cultures
- It’s a brilliant mathematical formula; it has nothing to do with religion
- It’s a fact that everything in the Universe is named and numbered
- It’s an ancient science used to decode and extract information
- It works in conjunction with the law of vibration
- It’s the best kept secret of all times
Chaldean Numerology History
- The Chaldeans were a tribe of priest-scientists who lived in Babylonia.
- Babylonian mathematics was later called Chaldean mathematics then called Chaldean Numerology.
- Chaldean Numerology is closely related to the Vedic system of India and to the Qaballic system of the Jewish Mystics.
- The Chaldeans were of the Catholic faith and can trace their ancestry back 8,000 years.
- The Chaldeans introduced the basic principles of our mathematics including the basis for astrology.
- Chaldean Numerology is focused on those cultures and languages which are derived or descended from the Aramaic/Chaldean Sacred Alphabets, including the English, making it a universal system of numbers for all cultures.
- It’s a historical fact that the impact and influence of the Chaldean sciences was the basis of and the foundation upon which all western sciences evolved. This science is as relevant today as it was in 4004 BCE.
- Few of us know the extent to which mathematics influences every aspect of our lives. Numbers run through everything, in fact, the very definition of beauty is mathematics following Fibonacci’s curve.
- The Greek Philosopher, Plato, has said: “Geometry is knowledge of the eternally existent. Numbers are the highest degree of knowledge. It is knowledge itself.”